Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Song

I have yet to post anything specifically about Sterling. 

I am inspired all the time to write things about Noelle, or Noelle and I. 

And so I asked myself why this was. 

And when it came to me, it was so moving I found the inspiration to bring it to life in writing.  IMG_5481

Noelle is my teacher.  I believe she was my first for a reason. She has the tenacity, the resilience, and the determination to follow through on so many of the things I needed and still need to learn to live this life joyfully.

IMG_0037 

But with Sterling there is no learning, there is no challenge,no feeling of not being  enough.  There is just joy, confidence, perfect flow.  I feel like a mother with him. 

IMG_0001 

He is my knowing I have reached a place of clearer Seeing.

He is the ease that comes with that Knowing.IMG_0030

He is the cool river after a long hike.

IMG_0065

He is the fullness of progress.

Sterly

He is my satisfaction.

IMG_0246

He is my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment